Tuesday, March 9, 2010


Ooooh man! My day is coming! And for my my preparation is not enough! I want to get high score so i know that i need to practice more. I like to do my English for my future. I will be good student and i need to do something for my test. Now I am really hard working. But the result is not enough right now. I know I can't give up. My friend is evaluate me that he is good at English. Now I need to prove it.
I love my parent who hope that i can get good score of TOEFL. So still now I couldn't be hard worker. Now i need to change it. I will be in open communication and i need to avoid shyness. Many people say that shyness is not character of student. Also they say that never embarrass of studying. Right now i can't express my opinion fluently. So the hardest part of TOEFL is speaking and writing for me. The integrated task is really big problem for me. I can't combine the information that i take. It means I need to practice more about this type of questions. At last i understood using transition words helps to become my speaking and writing better. So practice with it more and more...

1 comment :

Надтай үзэл бодлоо хуваалцаж байгаа танд баярлалаа.