Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Review

I have just listened my talk on speaking practice. So my conclusion of preparation is I need to speak slower and I should say words loudly. Also I noticed that if I speak quickly, the choppiness is more obvious. But it seems to me speaking slowly is more difficult to talk fluently. The reason is I need to think while I am talking. Also focusing on something is really important for this test. TOEFL test continues almost 4 hours. It requires to me high focusing ability. So I need to learn it. Now I am reviewing my work. But it is not enough.

What can I do now? Still, I don’t know. I decided to stay at home next week because I need to practice more and more. And time is running. At last practice makes perfect remember? … Good luck man!

1 comment :

Надтай үзэл бодлоо хуваалцаж байгаа танд баярлалаа.