Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love my friends


Today was wonderful day for me from the beginning. First I met my teacher luckily then i could do my LAB successfully. Then I met Saruul to visit Anuka's home. The visiting was sooooo cool. I have felt that i missed my friend so much. We talked so much and spent our time so interesting. It was very good relaxation for me. Then Saruul and I helped to Anu cleaning her house and making the dinner. At last Anu went with her parents and we two. Today I remembered the days when we was in high-school. Oh! Also Anuka have become taller than before she was. And her little sister Anuhai and little brother Temuka also have grown up so well. I really like her family. The times run so quickly at her house. We spent there 4 hours. It was not enough for me to talk ourselves! I want to come to Anuka. But I must prepare for my TOEFL so I almost can't visit her again before she go to Taiwan. :(( I will miss her so much...

1 comment :

  1. Яах ч аргагүй найзыгаа явахаас нь өмнө дахиж очиж чадаагүй дээ...

    ReplyDelete

Надтай үзэл бодлоо хуваалцаж байгаа танд баярлалаа.