Saturday, February 20, 2010

Selena Gomez


Okay now I am writing about Selena Gomez who is just 17 years old girl now. She is actress, singer and song writer. Her singing career began from 2002. Her mother was actress so Selena wants to be like her mother. This young lady's acting career began so early. When she was seven she started playing Gianna on Barney&Friends. Also she was playing Walt Disney kids' show. Although she is only 17 years old now, she is so well experienced.
Then she said one time "I am going to be in a band - no Selena Gomez stuff. I am not going to be a solo-artist." So she wants to be a member of big band. She sings really nice and I like her songs and music video clips.
Be honest, I have known this young lady by her song "Naturally". Then I found a lot of information about her from Wikipedia. And I watched her "Tell me something that i don't know"s clip from youtube. Also I like her song Naturally.

Aww.
She is only 17 years old...

1 comment :

  1. WOW, have you got a blog ? i have found just recently. NICE BLOG desunee (^O^) hehe.
    U should try best for your own PURPOSE ! ( maybe i wrote with grammar error mistake hehe.)
    GOOD LUCK ! %%-

    ReplyDelete

Надтай үзэл бодлоо хуваалцаж байгаа танд баярлалаа.