Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hey whaz goin' on?

... Hey I can't understand what is going on with me. These days I think I really try to be hardworking. But still it seems to me not enough. And because of the test I lost too much time and i missed many class. So I need to study more and do extra lessons. But I feel that I need rest. Every morning I hate to get up early and going to school takes too much time in the bus. But I know i mustn't give up. I have no back steps only I must see my front way. This Saturday my classmates are going to make little trip. Then by our plan, we must come back Sunday morning. But Sunday at 11.20 am lecture of Fundamental of Programming is scheduled. Damn... I really wanna go with my friends but also I don't want to miss any class again especially this week. But right now I have decided to go with my friends. It helps me to be healthy. The reason is i feel tired these days. And I need rest. Probably I will come to school. But my face and clothes will be very dirty and i will look kind of tired. xD But right now class and health is both important 4 me.

3 comments :

Надтай үзэл бодлоо хуваалцаж байгаа танд баярлалаа.