Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nice feelinG

Oh these days I feel very great because everything of my life is getting better and I can be satisfied about that. I am starting to make some plans everyday about what need I to do. It helps making my everyday time table. The result is very good. I can feel good job. But right now I don't want to do anything. I don't know the reason. I didn't plan tomorrow yet. But I know that I need to do Lab and then report last work. Sometimes it seems very boring, but sometimes it is very interesting. So at this time I feel very good because it seems to me very interesting. Also I know my purpose of next month. It is to ace every lesson. I decided to have Monbusho exam on Technology College. Of course I need to prepare for this exam, also I need to do my lessons very well. Then I found an easy way to get them both. It is doing my lesson is preparation of my exam. Last time it was impossible. Because the paths of these were different. Now they go the same direction. When I was preparing the TOEFL, I could be very hard worker. I don't want to disappear this skill again. So i need to include English in my preparation too. If I can do that I will be very successful.
OK now I need to do my lesson. So it is time to say see ya...

3 comments :

  1. bonji growin growin . practice makes perfect then you can do u everything have planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know that things are turning out great for you!! If you ever need help with your english just ask me!! I admire you!! So ambitious! Good luck boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old are you by the way?

    ReplyDelete

Надтай үзэл бодлоо хуваалцаж байгаа танд баярлалаа.