Friday, January 29, 2010

Angry now!!!



Oh god, what the hell is going on. Today was really really stressful day. Because of the TOEFL, one day may be i will die. A few days ago i paid my exam fee, then i had to register the test. But the test centers' worker was kind of busy. So she and i decided to do it that evening. The I went to my home. Unfortunately, I forget to call her that evening. Then i called her yesterday. Guess what did she say! She said to me that "Someone registered yesterday. So there isn't your seat now. And you can take your money back" Hey people what does it mean. I don't understand it. I had paid the money that is the fee of the test. But she forget to close online registering. So i missed from it. That is my bad story of unluckiness.
Damn it...

4 comments :

  1. Өө яасан яасан яасан балай хүүхэн бэээ эдр

    ReplyDelete
  2. Харин тийм ээ бүр уур хүрээд байж байна

    ReplyDelete
  3. yamar sonin xun ve! tgd xezee TOEFL-oo uguxiin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. harin odoo 3 sariin TOEFL l ogoh bolood bn da

    ReplyDelete

Надтай үзэл бодлоо хуваалцаж байгаа танд баярлалаа.