Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Writing in English

Well organized thinking is required for me. My disadvantage is writing in English is I can't express my ideas very clearly. The reason is very simple. Just I don't read and write enough in English. If I try to express my ideas in English, it will be very helpful. Also I have very poor experience in writing. I read in English much more. It means I translate English sentences in my head then I can understand in Mongolia. What i mean is I don't think like English. It is very big problem for writing in English.
In studying almost all of textbooks are in English. I must read them to do my homework. So it helps to improve reading skill. But I have no task to write in English. So I don't try to do something related to it. If i can create same thing like before i said, it will be very helpful to me. I know that i have problem with expressing my ideas by speaking and writing. It shows that i don't work enough with this kind of work. So what can i do now?
In my opinion, I should write and speak as much as i can. So try your best.
I will never give up!

Munkhzul Bazarsad

No comments :

Post a Comment

Надтай үзэл бодлоо хуваалцаж байгаа танд баярлалаа.