Saturday, July 31, 2010

Remember

Zia gerte bhgui blhr utsara neted orohor mgl font bhgui hetsu bn o! Tgd galiglad bichiher neeh t1 sanagdaad bh.n huuchna dursad anglidah gd uzie do! /Bichihed ch hurdan bh bh/. So where am i going? Oh i was going to tell about my summer vacation. I almost met my friends. But be honest i didn't miss them. Cuz i spent my time very nice. Right now i'm missing. On sooner we will meet. During this vacation i feel something very important that family is very big part of my life. Before i have lived with my lil brothers seperated my parents. This time i live alone in my aunt's. So i miss my family and i really want to meet my brothers. The interesting is i don't miss my parents but i do with my lil brothers. No sooner will be back in my home. Then my family'll be very happy and strong.

1 comment :

  1. Ёоо нэг юм лаптопоо авч ирлээ ямар гоё байна аа. Би одоо эрх чөлөөтэй...

    ReplyDelete

Надтай үзэл бодлоо хуваалцаж байгаа танд баярлалаа.