Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy!


Last few days were so busy days for me. But I was very happy to be busy then. Of course my classes were extremely terrible. It makes me always busy person. However, I love my school and teachers. It seems to me my teachers are the best for now. Also I think that SES of NUM has another advantage for me. It is students. In fact, the most best students study at School of Economic Science. I always do my lessons in week days. I don't like to break it. Because I am very interested in my all lessons. But be honest, I can't do all of these lessons. I think teachers give us a looooooot of work that must we study. I know that I am kind of slow. But I can't finish my works during the whole day. It is very very much. Now my classmates study almost 6 lessons. But for me I have 9 more lessons. So I am very tired now. But luckily this semester is almost finished. I should prepare for many examinations. By preparing these exams I will make it sure. It means my knowledge will gain.
Now I want to study write in English very well. I really love to write whatever I want. But problem of my language make my face down. I can't express what I want to say in English. So wish that I can write and read in English very well. I know that it requires to me being patient and hardworking. I can do all of it if I decide to do. So now I have already decided. So it is waiting for being a man of my word.

1 comment :

Надтай үзэл бодлоо хуваалцаж байгаа танд баярлалаа.